What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever been caught doing by your parents? x
theres one thing that fucked me up so bad from the take me home tour and its going to fuck me up for the rest of my life:
"A person of good intelligence and sensitivity cannot exist in this society very long without having some anger about the inequality - and it’s not just a bleeding-heart, knee-jerk, liberal kind of a thing - it is just a normal human reaction to a nonsensical set of values where we have cinnamon flavored dental floss and there are people sleeping in the street" ~ George Carlin
This man was a pure genius.
The comic works just as well if you ignore the class labels - the white man rides straight to the top, the white woman can MAYBE make it if she climbs the treacherous rope, and the POC is going to have to learn to fly.
Did he just pull out his dick and drop it on them
you don’t even need to type in the band name
Plot twist. If you change it to “that one photo shoot from 2012” or 2013 and 2014 for that matter, it still gives you one direction photo shoots. No one cares about anyone else’s photo shoots apparently. Just One Direction.
OMG. I actually did it for 2012, 2013 and 2014 and it shows only One Direction. This is the best thing ever.
Hey guys, my roommate and I are looking for another person to split our apartment with, so if you or someone you know needs a roommate in NYC, have them get in touch with us (either stellabeing or yngvolkayno).
A few quick things to know:
- Upper Manhattan
a bunch of cool stuff i use to keep my mind off things or waste time.
- doodle god - puzzle game. you are god. create the universe. combine elements and see what you’ve created.
- music catch -cute relaxing game. chill piano music plays, and you move your cursor to collect shapes. yellow shapes are good, red shapes are bad, purple shapes are powerful.
- pretentious game - short platform game. you are blue. find pink.
- pandemic 2 - you are a virus. your goal is to eradicate the human race. watch out for madagascar
- the company of myself - philosophical platform game. you are alone. you must rely on yourself to succeed.
- sugar, sugar - puzzle game. draw lines to get the sugar in the cup.
- achievement unlocked - you are an elephant. unlock the achievements. (psst, walkthrough)
- the end - probably my favourite. philosophical puzzle game with platform levels. customise your character (no binary gender options!), complete some levels, answer a few questions, and you’ll be given a point on a moral compass.
- prettycolors - just colours, nothing else
- gruntle.me - undisgruntle yourself with cute pictures and videos
- space email - what would you say if you didn’t know anyone was listening? anonymous messaging. send a message into the void and someone will read it. read messages from other people, you’ll never know who. warning, some messages may be triggering, be careful
- thisissand - click anywhere to start dropping sand. pile it up into pictures. great if you’re anxious and need noise and simplicity.
- freerice - quiz yourself on things like english vocab, maths, art, and geography, and at the same time donate 10 grains of rice per question. remember to take off adblock.
- the quiet place - a classic. two minutes. breathe. be at peace. take a break.
- howstuffworks - learn how everything works. they also have a podcast, which i thoroughly recommend.
- willam’s beatdown - rupaul’s drag race alumni willam belli had a show once upon a time on a channel called the stylish (now in its 2nd run on his own channel). he watches videos and makes fun of them. warning, some of his jokes arent politically correct. he’s a problematic fav. (plays automatically)
- button poetry - a channel full of slam poetry videos. this link takes you to their most popular videos, but they have way more than this. warning, some content may be triggering. (does not play automatically)
- milk’s legenDAIRY looks - more drag race alumni. milk, known for doing out there and creative looks whilst maintaining a subtle lip, does makeup tutorials. (plays automatically
- movies masterpost - there’s so many movies here. someone awesome collected the links and put them in one place.
- sungha jung’s music - acoustic fingerstyle guitar like you’ve never heard before. he does amazing covers with only his guitar, and the result is amazing. (plays automatically
mental health related helpful things
- crisischat - text based chat for people in a crisis. if you’re feeling down or distressed and need someone to talk to, these people are here to help.
- recovery record - app for logging your recovery from an eating disorder.
- clinically depressed pug - dog with a blog posting things relating to recovery from depression.
- 146 things to do instead of self harm - great list of alternatives for when you can’t see any
- coping with panic attacks - tips for dealing with panic attacks after you’ve had one
I always wondered who took this pic
”- Why don’t you smile?
-Because I have an ugly smile.
-That’s impossible, when someone smiles, no matter what form have smile, or if your teeth are large, small, crooked… People just look beautiful when they smile, because we know that they are happy, and that’s what matters.”
teeth / smiles appreciation Animation
YOU FORGOT ONE